CEFIRO LINK S1
Ergonomic, flexible and lightweight safety shoe with a modern design and fastening system via shoe laces. Its perforations on the sides enhance airflow.
- Ergonomic footwear engineered based on the 1st Functional Study on Footwear: Comfort and Ergonomics.
- Top quality waterproof and breathable split leather.
- Impact resistant plastic toe cap (200J).
- Certificate OEKO-TEX. The fabricss involved in the production of this footwear are free of substances which may result hazardous against humans or the environment.
- Wide size range with ergonomic lasts adapted to both masculine and feminine physiognomy.
- Specially reinforced sole. Anti-torsion design, its oil and hydrocarbons resistance provides greater durability and resistance.
- New Technology "OPTIMAL SOLE". Greater lightness, stability, using the cushioning in the entry footstep to push the next step.
- Completely antistatic and antibacterial insole.
- EN ISO 20345
- Protection Level
- S1/S1P HI CI SRC
- Upper Material
- Textile Mesh
Water-Repellent 1st Quality Split Leather
- "Fiberplast" Composite 200 J.
- PU + PU
- Upper-sole Union
- Direct injection to the upper
- Clasp type
- Electric resistance
- Special features
- Metal Free
- Optional markings
You might also like