ARGOS O3 NEGRO TACTIC
High-top tactical boot, designed and manufactured under the requirements of EN ISO 20347:2012, with waterproof and breathable properties. Ergonomic, with anatomical and anti-chafing interior padding, the boot fits perfectly to the user's foot, protecting it from strains and sprains. Indicated for intervention, police, vigilantes and public order forces.
- It combines high resistance technological textile with a flexible polyurethane-based reinforcement adjustable to the foot ergonomics. Ultrabreathable.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex High2Out membrane.
- Puncture proof flexible insole (1100N).
- PU + Nitrile Rubber sole. Resistance to heat contact up to 300ºC.
- Maximum anti-slip coefficient (SRC).
- Anatomical inner sole. 100% Ecological and recyclable. Removable, anti-bacterial, anti- static and anti-fungal.
- Flexible polyurethane side reinforcements to protect from scratches and bumps.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue.
- EN ISO 20347
- Protection Level
- O3 FO HI CI WR HRO SRC
- Upper Material
- Non-metallic anti-perforation
- PU + Nitrile Rubber for High Temperatures +300ºC
- Upper-sole Union
- Adhesive Lasting System
- Clasp type
- Gusseted tongue
High2Out (Ecological membrane)
- Electric resistance
- Special features
- Metal Free
- Optional markings
You might also like