- Fabric with ECOLOGICA technology. Water repellent (WRU), breathable and made with 100% recycled PET yarn. Very high resistance to abrasion, daily use and tearing, extending the useful life of the footwear.
- OEKO-TEX certified. The fabrics used in producing this footwear are hazardous-substances free (REACH).
- ECOLÓGICA technology with Putek fabric padded tongue. It is breathable and water-repellent (WRU). It has a textile pin in the upper that provides stability, support and comfort.
- Ergonomically designed collar padded with high-density polyurethane foam that promotes mobility and adjustment of the foot.
- Very absorbable, breathable and abrasion resistant textile foam lining.
- Handle for quickly putting on and taking off the shoes.
- Rubberized leather reinforcement in the heel and toe cap, providing more stability, support and comfort.
- Sole in double density polyurethane, light, flexible , resistant and slip resistance (SRC).
- New Technology "OPTIMAL SOLE". Greater lightness, stability, using the cushioning in the entry footstep to push the next step.
- Aluminium anti-impact toe cap up to 200J. Compressions up to 15 kN.
- Non-metallic anti-perforation midsole 1100 N.
- Anatomical inner sole. 100% Ecological and recyclable. Removable, anti-bacterial, anti- static ESD and anti-fungal.
- Ecological and waterproof laces.
- ESD footwear. Protection against electrostatic charges.
- Comfort and Functional seals. They guarantee the comfort and functionality of the footwear.
- Anti-fatigue footwear.
- Sport Shoe
- EN IEC 61340-4-3
EN ISO 20345
- Protection Level
- S3 HI CI SRC
- Upper Material
- Recycled Fabric (PET)
- Aluminium anti-impacts 200 J.
- Non-metallic anti-perforation
- PU + PU
- Upper-sole Union
- Direct injection to the upper
- Clasp type
- Electric resistance
- Special features
- Reinforced Toe
- Optional markings
You might also like