Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer, smartphone or electronic device every time you access the Internet.
Why are cookies so important for PANTER web pages?
This web page, like most web pages, uses its own and third-party cookies. Cookies allow users to navigate through various web pages and, if necessary, allow us to customize the content to suit the needs of visitors who have accessed the web page and help us improve the user experience. If cookies are not enabled, we cannot guarantee that the website and your experience during the visit will be as we designed them. None of the cookies used on our web pages store personal information about you.
Cookies that PANTER uses
- Through our online forms.
- To monitor and manage our website traffic. None of these cookies used personal information about you.
- To understand how advertising campaigns and promotions work on the PANTER website, in order to improve the design, offers and promotions of our website. No information is transferred to third parties.
This page uses two types of cookies
Please note that none of the cookies we use on our website contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
The duration of a cookie on your device will depend on the type of cookie.
- Session cookies . These are temporary cookies that only remain active while the website is accessed (or, specifically, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies make the PANTER website remember what you chose on the page previously, so it is not necessary to re-enter information, and improve your experience during your visit to the website. These cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
- Permanent cookies . These are cookies that remain on your device after you have visited our website (eg when you have chosen a language). Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor. They do not contain information that could be used to identify you as another person.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to restrict or block cookies from our website or any other website, you can do so through the browser settings. The Help option of your browser will guide you on how to do it.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/