- 372 views
Do not miss the story of Willy, the surgeon who, after three family generations of doctors, has made the health vocation run through his veins.
The job as a surgeon is not easy. He requires putting each of the five senses into each intervention and this entails a lot of tension and many hours on his feet. But Willy is clear that the pride of being able to heal and the satisfaction of having accomplished a duty cannot be compared to anything in this world. Which shows that our protagonist is a real hard worker.
“In the operating room our equipment is standardized in this hospital to dark blue with the cap necessarily. It is interesting in many cases to wear compression stockings but above all good footwear because there are many hours in the operating room, many hours working many hours on your feet and that weight has to rest well”.
Willy works safely and takes care of his health with Brisa O2 Blanco
• Made of state-of-the-art OEKO-TEX® certified microfiber, whose water-repellent behavior against liquids and aggressive agents (acids, oils, animal and vegetable fats, whey, blood, brackish water...) has shown greater resistance to wear and degradation than natural grain leather. The union of the fabric that makes up the microfiber is very firm, avoiding the "flaking" of the outer layer. 100% breathable and disinfectable. Washable in an autoclave and washing machine up to 60ºC.
• Footwear with VIBATECH® additives. Antimicrobial that accelerates the disappearance of viruses and bacteria to 99% in just 6 hours. Effective against viruses such as SARS-COV-2 and against more than 50 different species of bacteria including Campylobacter, Legionella and Listeria. Unlike other organic antimicrobial technologies, it remains active for the entire life of the shoe.
• Super light PU+TPU Hidrogrip sole, shock absorbing and highly resistant to fats and oils. Manufactured from a polymeric material of the latest trend with high lightness and flexibility. In addition, its grip on surfaces is extraordinary, since it has demonstrated a very high anti-slip coefficient (SRC marking). It has high resistance to hydrolysis (degradation caused by humidity), abrasion and aggressive substances such as oils and hydrocarbons. In addition, its special ribbed drawing prevents the accumulation of dirt.
• It incorporates the ergonomic last patented by PANTER that maximizes the well-being of the user, reducing plantar pressure, fatigue and muscle pain. This last has been developed under strict scientific and biomechanical criteria, endorsed by the conclusions of the 1st Functional Study of Safety Footwear in Comfort and Ergonomics carried out by PANTER in collaboration with INESCOP, with certificate No. I-13070356.
• Optimal Sole Technology gives this model incredible cushioning and stability. With it, PANTER has revolutionized the sector, manufacturing the most comfortable professional footwear on the market, with a notable reduction in weight, as well as taking advantage of the cushioning in the entry step to promote the next step. It offers optimal distribution of plantar pressures, reduction of muscle fatigue and reduction of possible lumbar pain.
• Antibacterial and antistatic insole that provides great comfort and relaxation to the foot.
• Padded collar that allows optimal mobility while avoiding chafing.
• Foamed textile lining, highly absorbent, breathable and abrasion resistant.
• Closure by contact with high-performance industrial VELCRO®.