- 375 views
6 years ago, Mariam's life took a radical change and she went to live in the countryside. Shortly after, he decided to join the forestry brigade when he saw a colleague while he was doing his route and discovering that he was what he wanted to dedicate himself to. He now carries out fundamental work for the environment, such as fire prevention.
She is a hard worker because of everything she does as a forester, but she is even more so when she continues working at an animal shelter after finishing the day. There she physically and mentally cares for mistreated horses and offers them all the necessary care. That fills him up and makes him proud of her.
"I like my job because I think it is essential, prevention in all fields, especially fires that can destroy nature and our environment, is what makes me feel proud."
“The uniform is important because we need to feel comfortable, we are going to be inside the vehicle for a long time but we are also going to go out, we are going to walk over mountains, rocks, it is possible that we have to take a point from a fire and we step on embers, ashes, We climb mountains to look around. We need good footwear that allows us not to slip and to be able to access where we are, not to have an accident, a sprain, something like that that is very common in the mountains”.
. Anti-fatigue footwear.
· Recyclable footwear
· Made of premium quality and thick split leather, combined with Cordura fabric highly resistant to abrasion and extraordinary breathability. OEKO-TEX® certified, free of substances that may be harmful to people or the environment.
· Perfect for long walks in nature or outdoor work.
· Compact, they avoid getting caught in the undergrowth.
· Comfortable, light and flexible.
· Maximum impermeability thanks to the full Sympatex High2Out membrane sock, waterproof and breathable
· Anti-torsion sole designed for rough terrain in nitrile rubber resistant to high temperatures (300ºC). Effective insulator of cold and extreme heat. Adherent to all kinds of surfaces, it provides traction and stability. Resistant to oils and hydrocarbons.
· Optimal Sole Technology gives this model incredible cushioning and stability. With it, Panter® has revolutionized the sector, manufacturing the most comfortable professional footwear on the market, with a notable reduction in weight, as well as taking advantage of the cushioning in the first step to drive the next step. It offers optimal distribution of plantar pressures, reduction of muscle fatigue and reduction of possible lumbar pain.
· Thermoformed, antibacterial and antistatic insole that provides great comfort and rest to the foot.
· Quick lacing system using maximum resistance laces and anti-rust hooks.
· Anti-scratch padding.