· Recyclable footwear.
· Made of premium quality and thick split leather, combined with Cordura fabric highly resistant to abrasion and extraordinary breathability. OEKO-TEX® certified, free of substances that may be harmful to people or the environment.
· Perfect for long walks in nature or outdoor work.
· Compact, they avoid getting caught in the undergrowth.
· Comfortable, light and flexible.
· Maximum impermeability thanks to the full Sympatex High2Out membrane sock, waterproof and breathable
· Anti-torsion sole designed for rough terrain in nitrile rubber resistant to high temperatures (300ºC). Effective insulator of cold and extreme heat. Adherent to all kinds of surfaces, it provides traction and stability. Resistant to oils and hydrocarbons.
· Optimal Sole Technology gives this model incredible cushioning and stability. With it, Panter® has revolutionized the sector, manufacturing the most comfortable professional footwear on the market, with a notable reduction in weight, as well as taking advantage of the cushioning in the first step to drive the next step. It offers optimal distribution of plantar pressures, reduction of muscle fatigue and reduction of possible lumbar pain.
· Thermoformed, antibacterial and antistatic insole that provides great comfort and rest to the foot.
· Quick lacing system using maximum resistance laces and anti-rust hooks.
· Anti-scratch padding.
· Anti-fatigue footwear.