· Anti-fatigue footwear.
· Recyclable footwear.
· Made of 1st quality water-repellent natural grain leather, chosen for its quality, resistance and breathable capacity.
· Ergonomic and extra wide last, which offers a special width and great stability.
· Specially reinforced sole, anti-torsion design, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons, longer duration and resistance.
· Optimal Sole Technology gives this model incredible cushioning and stability. With it, Panter® has revolutionized the sector, manufacturing the most comfortable professional footwear on the market, with a notable reduction in weight, as well as taking advantage of the cushioning in the first step to drive the next step. It offers optimal distribution of plantar pressures, reduction of muscle fatigue and reduction of possible lumbar pain.
· Impact resistant plastic toe cap up to 200 Joules (Maximum Certification). Super light, comfortable, ergonomic and insulating against electricity, it provides a true barrier, being an effective protector of blows on the fingers without imprisoning them, thanks to its elastic memory that recovers its shape after impact.
· Anti-perforation textile plant resistant to 1100 N, with a result of 0 mm. to drilling. Extraordinarily flexible and light, which facilitates mobility at all times. Provides total protection, since it covers 100% of the plantar surface, while allowing maximum flexibility of the sole, adapting without rigidity to the natural shape of the foot. Manufactured with special high tenacity fibers that give it excellent resistance to perforation. A breakthrough in comfort and protection.
·Inner insole made of latex foam with special ventilation and very comfortable.
· Oversized outer tongue, extra anti-spark protection.
· 3M reflective, rear and side (interior and exterior), with certified retroreflection.
· Oversized ankle protection with anti-chafing padding.
· Inner lining with high resistance to rubbing, which keeps sweat away from contact with the foot.
· Quick release buckle closure and interior drawstring.