- 393 views
In general, the set of activities related to the transformation of metal (foundries, welding...) presents accident rates higher than those of most sectors, for this reason it is a labor activity that requires special attention in terms of good practices at work. and individual protection equipment (boots, safety shoes and other protective accessories).
Similarly, in this sector there is a high incidence of accidents, bruises from foreign bodies and burns being common. The most common causes of injury in the metal sector are those fundamentally related to: shocks or blows against projected objects, splashes and spills of molten metal, physical overexertion, etc.
Because this job involves the use of machines, tools, and the manual manipulation of parts, the most commonly injured parts of the body are the hands, arms, and feet, being areas that require more attention and protection, if possible.
Panter, Made in Spain manufacturer of safety, protection and uniformity footwear, has effective solutions specially designed to protect professionals in the metal sector (foundries, welding, steelworks...) As well as anti-fatigue safety shoes and boots, to face the day labor. A good example of this is the Aluferro HQ 49 S3 Black safety boot, which stands out for its heat resistance and its ability to protect the foot from thermal risks and splashes of molten metal, with the guarantee and under the parameters of the UNE EN ISO standard. 20349-1 in design, spinning, fiber and engineering.
· Half-round safety boot for special protection against aluminum and iron splashes. Made of extra thick natural 1st flower leather, waterproof and fire retardant. Effective protection against high temperatures. Extraordinary resistance and duration. Flame resistant. Seams in fire retardant thread. According to EN ISO 20349-1.
· Non-metallic anti-impact toe cap and anti-perforation textile insole.
· Special nitrile rubber sole resistant to extreme heat (300ºC). Effective insulator of cold and extreme heat. Adherent to all kinds of surfaces, it provides traction and stability. Resistant to oils and hydrocarbons.
· “OPTIMAL SOLE” technology. Greater lightness, stability and use of the cushioning in the entry step to drive the next step.
· Antistatic footwear.
· Wide last that does not imprison the foot.
· 100% ecological and recyclable anatomical insole. Removable, antibacterial, antistatic and antifungal.
· Highly breathable wear-resistant lining.
· Oversized ankle protection with anti-chafing padding.
· Reinforced toecap that protects the area most exposed to bumps and scratches, guaranteeing a longer useful life of the shoe.
· Double closure for a better fit and protection against metal sparks. Contact closures using high-performance industrial VELCRO® and interior cord with leather bellows that prevents the entry of foreign objects.
· Anti-fatigue footwear.
· Special footwear for foundries and welders.