ARGOS S3 REFLECTOR AMARILLO
Safety footwear with shoelaces. It combines high resistance technological textile with a flexible polyurethane-based reinforcement adjustable to the foot ergonomics. Ultrabreathable.
- Safety footwear with shoelaces. It combines high resistance technological textile with a flexible polyurethane-based reinforcement adjustable to the foot ergonomics. Ultrabreathable.
- Attractive and sport design both for in and out of work.
- Maximum protection thanks to its plastic toe cap with resistance to impacts up to 200 Joles and its puncture resistant midsole resistant to 1100 N.
- Newly engineered Polyurethane and Nitrile Rubber sole in triple density. It confers máximum resistance, stability, cushioning and comfort.
- Thermoformed interchangable TRI-TEC special insole.
- 3D foamed soft touch inner textile lining. Highly moisture absorbent, breathable and comfortable. High tear strength and abrasion resistance.
- Padded collar that allows for optimal mobility and fit while preventing scrapes and brushes.
- Anti-fatigue footwear.
- Sport Shoe
- EN ISO 20345
- Protection Level
- S3 HI CI HRO SRC
- Upper Material
- "Fiberplast" Composite 200 J.
- Non-metallic anti-perforation
- PU + Nitrile Rubber
- Upper-sole Union
- Adhesive Lasting System
- Clasp type
- Electric resistance
- Optional markings
200 J Plastic
Impact resistant to over 200 joules, very light, does not conduct electricity, ergonomic, elastic memory.
- Extra Wide
- Very Light
- Elastic Memory
- Electrically Insulating
- Maximum EN ISO 20345 Certification
Puncture Proof Non-Metallic
Extraordinarily flexible and light, facilitates mobility and flexibility at all times, moulding itself to the natural shape of the foot without rigidity. Manufactured with special fibres of extraordinary resistance to perforation. A great advance in comfort and protection.
- Zero Penetration
- Super Flexible and Light
- Maximum EN ISO 20345 Certification
PU + 2D Nitrile Rubber
New development triple density, 2 nitrile rubber layers and 1 layer of expanded polyurethane.
+ RESISTANCE: The part of the outsole directly in contact with the ground is made of nitrile rubber of high resistance to abrasion, tear and heat contact, with a resistance higher to 300ºC. and especially resistant to attacks of oils, petrol, isooctane, etc.
+ STABILITY: Both sides of the outsole have stabilizations made of nitrile rubber that bring a special strength, favouring each footstep movement and stabilizing it, above all in cases of pronounced pronation and supination.
+ COMFORT: It incorporates a layer of expanded polyurethane in the part that is in contact with the feet, that brings attenuation of impacts and comfort, by distributing the weight through the foot area.
- Extremly Light
- Leading Edge Design
- Maximum Flexibility
- High Resistance to Fuel
Antistatic, Antibacterial and Viscoelastic Tri-Tec
- Narrow design that maintains the feet dry and fresh. Incorporating active carbon to prevent the proliferation of microorcanisms and foul smell.
- Foot propulsion (All plantar surface made with Viscoelastic material which reutilizes kinetic energy during gait to take the next step)
- Shock Absorber (Efficient cushioning located in the critical area). Prevents micro-traumas.
- Sweat distribution sheet (quickly and efficiently transports sweat away from the feet)
- Fabric which offers high resistance against abrasion.
- Can be bought separately
High Resistance Technological Textile Combined with Flexible Polyurethane
Combination manufactured instep, with the technological fabric of high resistance and reinforcements in flexible polyurethane that fit perfectly the ergonomics of feet.
You might also like