ASFALTO S2P NEGRO 248
Special safety boot for working with asphalt. Manufactured in extra thick full grain leather that is breathable. It protects against high temperatures and has extraordinary strength and durability.
- Non-metallic anti impact toe cap and flexible puncture proof midsole.
- Special smooth sole design that prevents sticking to the asphalt, does not mark on the surface and also facilitates its cleaning.
- Special nitrile rubber sole resistant to high temperatures (300ºC). Effective insulation from cold and extreme heat. Adherent to all kinds of surfaces, it provides traction and stability. Resistant to oils and hydrocarbons.
- New Technology "OPTIMAL SOLE". Greater lightness, stability, using the cushioning in the entry footstep to push the next step.
- Antistatic boot.
- Wide frame that does not imprison the foot.
- Removable and interchangeable antibacterial, antistatic and anti-fungus insole.
- Very breathable wear resistant lining.
- Anti-scratch custom fit ankle support padding.
- Reinforced toe that protects the area most exposed to bumps and chafing, guaranteeing a longer shoe life.
- Inner bellows tongue opening with high performance industrial fabric and closing laces.
- 3M reflectors with certified retro reflection.
- EN ISO 20345
- Protection Level
- S2P HI CI HRO
- Upper Material
- Water-Repellent Natural Full Grain Leather
- "Fiberplast" Composite 200 J.
- Non-metallic anti-perforation
- PU + Nitrile Rubber for High Temperatures +300ºC
- Upper-sole Union
- Direct injection to the upper
- Clasp type
- Gusseted tongue
- Optimal Sole
- Electric resistance
- Special features
- Metal Free
Smooth anti-asphaltic sole
- Optional markings
You might also like
Safety boot with a special mid cuff that protects against aluminum and iron splashes. Manufactured in extra thick full grain leather that is water repellent and fireproof. It protects against high temperatures and has extraordinary strength and durability.